Make Your Reading Activity Fun with Customize Reading Log Sheet
If you love reading and deciding to maintain your reading skill, then creating reading log sheet is the answer. It is quite helpful in keeping your reading activity in record. Besides, it could be the best way for parents or teacher to see the progress of children reading skill. Designing reading log is actually easy, you can just download the template and customize it as you like.
Reading Log Sheet and Its Benefits
Reading log or also known as reading journal is an effective tool for book lovers. This will make your reading activity becomes organized and fun. Basically, reading log will help you maintaining your reading. You can simply know how many pages or what books that you already read. Even, you can customize it based on your needs to keep it on record.
Having reading log sheet actually gives you many benefits. It is not only helpful to record your reading activities, but you can also add important things such as the favourite scene, plot details, highlighted pages, and others. It all depends on your preferences. You can freely customize the reading log content, so it can be more useful, fun, and enjoyable to see.
Besides providing many benefits for book lovers and active readers, reading log can be useful for teacher and parents as well. These days, several schools use reading log to record student’s reading skill and activity. Therefore, teacher can recognize and monitor the development of student reading proficiency. This also can be used to motivate them to read more books.
Steps to Create Your Own Reading Log Sheet
1. Choose the template
Since buying a reading journal is quite expensive, now you can make your own reading log with simple way. You can just download the reading log template and customize it based on your needs. You can use the simple sheet or colourful one, so your reading habit can be more fun.
2. Highlight important information
Since the main purpose of having reading log is to record reading activity, make sure you put important details on the sheet. You can simply add title, date, pages, or other important things. Otherwise, you can also add quotes, favourite scene, or author if it necessary.
Using reading log sheet to monitoring and recording reading activity is truly efficient. However, as creating the reading log, make sure it contains all the needed details. Date and pages are two things that commonly added on the sheet. Also, always make sure to keep your reading log as simple as possible to avoid confusion.
- 10+ Record Sheet Templates
- 9+ Report Sheet Template
- 7+ Reading Log Template Ideas in 5 Brilliant Styles
- 8+ Confidential Fax Cover Sheet Template
- 7+ Language Arts Worksheet Template
- 7+ Real Estate Datasheet Template
- 6+ Common Core Math Sheets Template
- 9+ Sample Teacher Evaluation Form Example Template
- 3+ Student Checklist Template
- 10+ Table of Contents Template for You
- 8+ Cover Sheet Template
- 10+ Community Service Form Template
- 9+ Simple Camping Checklist Template
- 7+ Business Sheet Template
- 4+ Real Estate Balance Sheet Template
- 7+ Raffle Sheet Template
- 3+ Bathroom Sign out Sheet Template
- 6+ Coordinate Geometry Worksheet Template
- 8+ Company Sign in Sheet Template
- 10+ Application Checklist Template