Free Affidavit Form – Types of Affidavit You Need To Use Before Swearing Under Oath
What Is An Affidavit?
Many people are often misunderstood about the definition of the affidavit. An affidavit is a written sworn and signed facts which are written by a person voluntarily or under an oath which is used as the evidence. Therefore this document is often used as the support of a case. So, if you want to administer yourself to be a witness, you can download free affidavit form on our page for free.
There are some types of free affidavit forms you can use, which are the following:
- Affidavit of Small Estate – It often happens that someone such as a spouse dies without leaving a last will. Therefore, someone should act on that person’s behalf to handle all the property matters as well as distribute the assets.
- Affidavit of Heirship – This document is used when a person dies and his/her assets should be distributed properly to the right individuals. This type of affidavit is executed by a person who is proving that the person left descendants.
- Affidavit of Residence – This type of affidavit is used to verify someone’s home. Sometimes it is used to prove the home address for tax reasons or children behind the school district.
- Affidavit of Name Change – The affidavit is used when a couple is divorced. This document is used to change the name. This will state your new name and identify the jurisdiction.
- Affidavit of support – When you are applying a permanent citizen in a country, you will need proof of someone that can support you financially during the process. It is executed by someone who is financially capable so it won’t become the government’s burden.
- Financial Affidavit – Divorce is very expensive. It costs you many things that spouses should reveal all the asset both individually or jointly. By this way, the court will be able to divide the property after divorce. This is done also to give financial support for the kids. Furthermore, the signer of this affidavit should swear under the oath regarding the assets owned.
- Affidavit of Death – If you are planning to notify the bank, a business, court or even entity that the business owner has died, you will be required to present the Death Certificate.
- Identity Theft Affidavit – When your identity has been stolen, and you are afraid if the theft uses your identity, you will need to swear under oath through the Identity Affidavit to prevent the unauthorized personal identity.
- Affidavit of Service – This is a less usual affidavit that the documents stand for delivering specific documents to another person. This is used as proof that you are the person who really gave this paperwork.
In short, for many cases and many aspects of our life, the affidavit is important. If you are a person who has some matters that need proof by swearing under oath, this document is a mush.
We provide you the free affidavit form for making a declaration to the court. If someone breaks the oath, then the person will get the consequence.
- 6+ Child Travel Consent Form Template
- BSA Health Form Template
- 8+ Pledge Form Template
- 8+ Sample Medical Records Release Form Template
- 11+ Sample Will Forms Template
- 2+ Living Will Template
- 9+ Simple Will Form Template
- 9+ Limited Power of Attorney Form Template
- Quit Claim Deed Forms Template
- 9+ Sample Quitclaim Deed Form Template
- 8+ Background Check Authorization Form Template
- 5+ Sample Blank Power of Attorney Form Template
- 9+ Verification of Employment Form Template
- 7+ Employee Write Up Form Template
- 13+ Lease Addendum Form Template
- 9+ Caremark Prior Authorization Form Template
- 8+ Submittal Transmittal Form Template
- 10+ Photography Release Form Template
- 9+ Bill of Lading Form Template
- 8+ Last Will And Testament Forms Template