Business Balance Sheet Example
A business balance sheet can be called as a tool for making your work easier. It means the balance sheet is a statement for financial problem that included of assets, liabilities, and some equity of owner in some estimation time. Besides, the balance sheet can be an illustration for making your business net more real, and worth. Here is the example of balance sheet that can be read from text following bellow!
The Example of Business Balance Sheet
A balance sheet can be seen as a detail tools for comparing your expense from year to other year. You can also determine financial balance with two statements. The first is income statement that can show net income in specific period, such as a month, a year, or a week. The second one is cash flow statement that can show improvement of cash. It can show the positive or negative of chronic of trouble business.
The Aspect of Business Balance Sheet
Assets mean an organized thing that can be a fundamental aspect. It can be fresh money or a thing that cannot be easily converted into non-liquid assets. The example of non-liquid assets are building, house, gold, equipment, and land. The list of assets can be write in your notes before making balance sheet.
Besides, intangible can be a list of assets. It means that assets are more difficult to get value. Intangible assets is a reported that can calculating balance with original cost minus. The example of items are patents and copyright.
Liabilities are a thing that can be owned by business owner. It can be broken down into current and long term duration categories. The example of liabilities are wages, income tax, utilities, interest, maturing debt, temporary loans, medical plan payments, and sales tax, pension plans, guarantee things, or some deposits that can be a liquid expense.
3. Equity and Earning
Equity is kind of shareholders that left subtracting the liabilities from assets. Earning means a retained thing by the corporation that cannot paid in form. Those thing are usually paying down debt or invested to get some advantages in business balance sheet.
That is all the explanation of business balance sheet that can be applied as soon as possible. Business balance has two statement that describing needs of the activity itself. Three aspects of business balance must be completed due to the function in applying itself. Don’t forget to keep some assets to make your business run well. Good luck!
- 8+ Balance Sheet Example Template
- 11+ Balance Sheet Template
- 8+ Small Business Balance Sheet Template
- 5+ Projected Balance Sheet Template
- 7+ Balance Sheet Format Template
- 7+ Sample Pro Forma Income Statement Template
- 11+ Church Balance Sheet Template
- 4+ Real Estate Balance Sheet Template
- 4+ Pro Forma Balance Sheet Template
- 3+ Statement/Personal Financial Statement Template
- 8+ Personal Balance Sheet Template
- 5+ Non-Profit Sheet Template
- 10+ Balance Sheet Templates Sample
- 5+ Financial Worksheet Template
- 7+ Profit Loss Statement
- 7+ Family Budget Worksheet Template
- 11+ Profit And Loss Template
- 10+ Balance Sheet Template
- 8+ Non Profit Business Plan Template
- 7+ Business Sheet Template